Tenerife South Airport terminal (IATA: TFS, ICAO: GCTS), formerly named as Tenerife South-Reina Sofia Airport terminal, is among the two worldwide airports on the island of Tenerife, even the largest from the Canary Islands. Located around 60 kilometers southwest from the capital Santa Cruz and 16 kilometers east of Playa de Las Américas, the airport terminal may be the busiest of these two airports on Tenerife island, handling around nine million passengers annually, mainly performing flights with other Canary Islands and also to landmass The country. Airlines serving at airport terminal include Aer Lingus to Belfast, Dublin, ArkeFly to Amsterdam, Ryanair to Barcelona, London, to mention only a couple of.
Easy acces towards the highway, well suited for vehicle hire
The airport terminal can be found across the highway del Sur, TF-1M, which forms a diamond ring road with highway del Norte. It’s very convenient for travelers, that like for traveling vehicle rental from Tenerife South airport terminal. You are able to book vehicle rental at Tenerife South airport terminal ahead of time and just get it in the airport terminal and simply drive for your holiday resorts by using the highway. There are many firms that offer vehicle rental at Tenerife South airport terminal within the Central Hall, for example Hertz, Avis, Cicar, Europcar, Betacar, and Record. Take note when you are renting a vehicle at Tenerife South airport terminal in the local vehicle rental counter, you might face a greater rate with limited availability. Thinking about the recognition of Tenerife to be the holiday to-go, it is advisable to create an earlier booking. You are able to book vehicle rental at Tenerife South airport terminal at vehicle hire broker holidaycars.com, in which you are more inclined to rent a vehicle in a cheaper rate with reliable quality, because of its wide network of suppliers with abundant fleets.
Facilities at Tenerife South-Reina Sofia Airport terminal (TFS) are:
- General information desk is incorporated in the Central Hall.
- There’s a Montaña Roja Very important personel Lounge in the airport terminal, with assorted business facilities.
- Lost & Found could be arrived at through the General information counter.
- You will find a number of shops, bars and restaurants in the airport terminal.
- You will find foreign exchange offices, ATMs along with a bank known as Caja Canarias in the airport terminal.
- An Initial Aid publish along with a pharmacy are available in the Central Hall.
- The airport terminal has motorized wheel chair ramps, adapted toilets along with other facilities for that disabled.
Aeropuerto de Tenerife Sur
38610 Granadilla de Abona
Airport terminal code
IATA airport terminal code: TFS
ICAO airport terminal code: GCTS
Resourse: http://holidaycars.com/vehicle-rental/the country/tenerife-south-airport terminal/
Autoreisen Renta Car Hire fom Tenerife Sur Airport
kasdamel1: Good video but horrible music
iLuvTenerife: Thanks for the comment. I used my Veho HD 10 for this video.
TopFelya: Very good video! I have rented car too. Which camera did you use for filming?