- An introduction to flight options
- What sort of options have i got ?
- 1. We are able to book for you personally: Flights from all over the world – not via London
- 2. We are able to book for you personally: Connecting flights out of your local airport terminal to London
- 3. Booking some or all the flights yourself
- Notes on transfer plans
- Next steps?
- Trekking in the beautiful Picos de Europa, Spain with Bruma Folk Music
An introduction to flight options
Exodus is dedicated to making joining our tours pretty simple, wherever you reside. We generally only block book seats from London, but this definitely does not mean you need to fly after that. With respect to the route and airlines available, there’ll usually be various possibilities for individuals who wish to fly using their local airport terminal.
This site aims to supply a helpful summary of the choices open to our clients. However, the very best flight plans ought to be tailored for your personal needs, so please contact our Salesforce for expert consultancy.
What sort of options have i got ?
1. We are able to book for you personally: Flights from all over the world – not via London
With respect to the route, this can be direct or with an overseas hub like Amsterdam, the center East or elsewhere. On short haul routes there might be direct flights with inexpensive airlines, charter flights or scheduled airlines. Exodus can book most, although not all, of those for you personally. The best air travel might be dissimilar to what we use for that group flight from London, however, many people now travel on several airlines and encounter their fellow passengers in the destination.
2. We are able to book for you personally: Connecting flights out of your local airport terminal to London
Exodus can book connecting flights to London so that you can join the audience flight there. Connecting occasions is going to be adopted based on air travel advice, or as requested by clients. There’s two kinds of fares we are able to use with this option: a ‘through-fare’ or perhaps a ‘published fare’.
a) A ‘through-fare’ is to come in the primary airline’s care throughout. You alter planes, however your bags are checked completely right through to one last destination.
b) A ‘published fare’ ticket is totally seperate out of your forward ticket from London. It is almost always less expensive than a through-fare but will have to be compensated for and issued when it’s booked. This is often a problem in case your tour hasn’t yet arrived at minimum figures. On ‘published fares’ neither air travel understands you have connecting flights, so Exodus accounts for timing your connection, and not the airlines involved. The tickets will also be usually non changeable and non refundable.
3. Booking some or all the flights yourself
You may also book connecting airline travel yourself, with the idea to London, or completely towards the start point. There might be certain airlines or routes we do not have use of, making this always a choice. However, if one makes your personal travel plans you feel responsible for any delays, cancellations or missed connections, and Exodus isn’t needed to provide refunds for those who have trouble reaching the beginning of your vacation.
Notes on transfer plans
Sometimes you’ll be able to travel on the different air travel towards the group flight from London. Where this is actually the situation, we have to consider making certain you encounter the audience with minimum expense and hassle.
- On certain journeys, you can easily arrive on the different flight but still satisfy the group in the hotel as time passes in hands. We are able to usually arrange private transfers (at expense) or offer suggestions about going for a taxi towards the start hotel.
- On other journeys (particularly in Europe), the transfer meets the audience flight after which travels far towards the first night’s accommodation. Where this is actually the situation, our Salesforce will attempt to set up flights that arrive before (and depart after) the audience. However, we do need to allow it to be obvious inside your final documentation when your flights are delayed, the transfer cannot watch for you. While Exodus or our local operators is going to do what we should can that will help you achieve the beginning reason for the tour, any extra costs should be compensated through the client.
Call our Salesforce on: 0203 733 0698
Email your query: [email protected]
Resourse: https://exodustravels.com/ae/the country-holidays/led-group/walking-picos-de-europa/