Student Ambassador Program Announcement
Would you like to be a Student Ambassador?
If you value The country and wish to promote studying in The country inside your campus as well as on social systems, the program is perfect for you!
To become qualified you have to satisfy the following needs:
- Attend a College or College in US
- Have studied in The country or have a very good understanding of The country
- Be dedicated to this program
We are announcing the brand new edition from the program soon.
Become our next SiS Student Ambassador by filling the next form:
–> Student Ambassador Application Form <–
This Program Coordinator will contact you soon!
Pavilion of The country at NAFSA Conference
Snappy days in the Expo Hall throughout the 2017 NAFSA Conference.
The Research in The country booth was the very best meeting point for those individuals thinking about the programs and academic possibilities provided by the participant exhibitors.
Great outcomes with full working agendas and new contacts.
Pavilion of The country exhibitors:
- Barcelona Technology School
- CESINE Design & Business School
- CETT-College of Barcelona, School of Tourism, Hospitality & Gastronomía
- CIESE-Comillas College Center
- ESIC Business & Marketing School
- IEB Instituto de Estudios Bursátiles
- Public Universities of Andalusia
- SIGE Spanish Institute for Global Education
- Study in Costa Etrusca
- UCAM Universidad Católica de Murcia
- Universidad Autónoma de Madrid
- Universidad Carlos III de Madrid
- Universidad CEU San Pablo
- Universidad Complutense de Madrid
- Universidad de Deusto, Bilbao
- Universidad de Navarra
- Universidad de Salamanca -Cursos Internacionales
- Universidad Europea (Madrid, Valencia, Canary Islands)
- Universidad Loyola Andalucía
- Universidad Nebrija – Madrid
- Universidad Pontificia Comillas, Madrid
- Universidad Pontificia de Salamanca
- Universitat Abad Oliba CEU Barcelona
- Universitat de València
- College of Alicante
- College from the Basque Country (UPV/EHU)
- College of Santiago de Compostela
- College of Vigo
- College of the Coruña
Searching toward continue dealing with you not to mention to seeing the the coming year
Study in The country Features
The 2017 campaign will feature the next educational facilities and providers within the different conferences and professional occasions where Study in The country is going to be exhibiting go to:
- Cursos Internacionales en Universidade de Santiago de Compostela
- Eurocolegio CASVI
- Hispano Continental, S.L.
- Institute of Spanish Studies
- Malaca Instituto
- St Louis College – Madrid Campus
- Universidad Francisco de Vitoria
Check all of their programs and focus abroad possibilities readily available for students, teachers and people.
To learn more and materials, search for the research IN SPAIN exhibit and information booth at national and regional conferences during 2017.
Study in The country – SiS on the highway
Thanks all managers, teachers, advisors and educators thinking about what The country needs to offered, that people met in the Study in The country exhibits at primary foreight languages and worldwide education annual conferences.
Searching toward continue our relationship and that you should count with this particular office and also the information and sources that Study in The country provided to the united states educational facilities.
Again in 2017 Study in The country will take you an academic offer of study abroad and faculty-lead programs, internships and work possibilities programs in The country for undergraduate and graduate students.
Check our calendar.
Take Me Home, Country Roads – John Denver harmonica lesson (Saturday Song Study #9)
Scott Riggleman: Ya had me sub'd at West Virginia. Thats where I'm from. No we do not actually marry our cousins….unless of course they're extremely hot. Lol…couldn't resist. Great song and love learning it. Thank you!
LearnTheHarmonica.com: Thanks Scott. Send my regards to your wife (cousin) as well. Cheers, Liam
Brent Hunt: You are a great teacher Liam. I like that you don't take yourself that seriously. And when you make a mistake you laugh it off. Harmonica is all about having fun. With your free videos you are giving a lot back to people learning a difficult instrument to play. It looks so easy. But when you first try and realize the journey to get reasonably good, is going to take time and practice upon practice 🙂 Thank you for your much appreciated time to do this. Brent
LearnTheHarmonica.com: You're very welcome Brent. I realised early on that there's no point trying to seem perfect, because of course we're all on the same journey, just at different points along the way. People are often surprised how difficult the harmonica can be, so we have to find ways to enjoy it 🙂 Thanks for watching and all the best with your playing. Cheers, Liam
Asmae Maya: Love it! Thank you so much ^^
LearnTheHarmonica.com: You are very welcome, thanks for watching and commenting. Good luck learning this song 🙂 Cheers, Liam
anouk verstuyft: Hi can you make a tutorial for the song Home (Edward Sharpe & The Magnetic Zeros)? thx!
LearnTheHarmonica.com: Thanks for the suggestion, I'll check it out :)
cdjmk1000: i can t understand the tab, what does it mean -6/, i think -6 is 6draw, but how can i play this "/" ? thank you. i m stupid, help me
LearnTheHarmonica.com: / is a semitone (half step) bend. I imagine you have haven't learned to bend yet. Check out my video on bending: https://youtu.be/dT7Pkjts7YA\nHope this helps.\nCheers,\nLiam